Bloggers, wondering how to make your blog better? You’re already creating great content, promoting via Twitter, Google+, Facebook etc., but still want to do more to build your blog.
“Brand strategy is a plan that encompasses specific, long-term goals that can be achieved with the evolution of a successful brand — the combined components of your company’s character that make it identifiable.”
In short, your Brand Strategy is what actions you plan to take involving your Brand to grow and/or strengthen your business – in this case – your Blog.
Part 1: Why?
But what does a Brand Strategy do for your Blog?
- Helps you Connect with your viewers
- Makes your blog (& products, videos, apps, books)stand out
- Creates confidence/trust in your words
- Gives a clear & consistent message across all channels to create brand loyalty
- Increases laymen’s recognition of your expertise as the one to trust
- Consolidates Brand image across all media to provide consistent visuals to viewers
- Creates a brand that: loyal consumers can’t wait to share & Influencers can’t wait to quote
- Builds a community around you as the brand
- Allows you to surprise and delight with your brand
- Creates a rubric (set of rules) to follow for each target market and each social media outlet to make sure you are reaching your readers clearly
- Helps to monetize your blog
- Increases lists of followers to get a larger audience
Look for next post from Small Business, Big Brand containing the
Quick guide to creating a Brand Strategy for Bloggers to come in Part 2!